We are popping up at All Day I Dream in Oakland on the 28th! Come Dance and Shop with us at this Amazing Venue.
ALL DAY I DREAM OF OAKLAND BLISS
Saturday, September 28th, 2019
1pm - 9pm
Following on from our epic day together in Golden Gate Park, All Day I Dream announces it’s west coast summer closing event.
Returning to Oakland on Saturday September 28th, the All Day I Dream community finds itself nestled on the waterfront of Middle Harbor Shoreline Park. A venue that takes in a truly magical city shimmering on the Bay. The sun sets into cityscape.
Please join us as early as you can during the day to ride through dusk in to a little darkness with your soundtrack provided by specially curated lineup of All Day I Dream artists.
After the dust settles in September we can think of no better way to bring those broad smiles back to your beautiful faces than to dance under the blue Californian sky.
At Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, Port of Oakland
2777 Middle Harbor Rd, Oakland, CA 94607
** We're excited to share our event at the beautiful Middle Harbor Park. It's a massive park area, with a beach and perfect backdrop views of San Francisco. The first exit off the Bay Bridge and just 10 minutes outside San Francisco.
Activities and fun things to enjoy:
• Yoga and sound meditation activity at the Waking Hour opening.
• Art Cars
• Pack a picnic and hang out on the beach and 1 acre of the park with a beautiful scenic view of San Francisco.
• Delicious Local Food Trucks.
• Local vendors selling handmade clothing, jewelry, and art for your favorite excursion to the Playa!
• Decor, Sound, Lighting and Production — by All Day I Dream production crew - we will be shipping all the production, sound system, and decor from LA for 1 day for this event.
Transportation options [LIMITED PARKNG]:
• Take Bart from SF to the West Oakland Station stop (7 minute Bart ride from Embarcadero Station in SF) and then a 4 minute 1.5 mile Uber/Lyft ride from West Oakland Station to Middle Harbor Shoreline Park.
• Enjoy the Bay and jump on a 30 minute ferry ride at SF Ferry Building to Jack London Square in Oakland, followed by a 3 mile Uber/Lyft ride to Middle Harbor Shoreline Park.
• Take a 15 minute Uber Pool or Lyft Line with a friend for about $7 each.
DEAR DREAMERS, PLEASE NOTE THE GROUND RULES AND GUIDE:
There are some questions and unknowns floating around for our All Day I Dream at Middle Harbor Shoreline Park.. So, we thought we write a few things to guide you and to help answer some of your questions so you can best experience an afternoon at All Day I Dream.
- PARKING - is VERY LIMITED! There's limited free parking but if you're arriving after 2pm, we highly recommend taking public transportation or Uber/Lyft to avoid traffic and not being able to park. If parking is filled up you will be forced to park very far away near downtown Oakland. The venue is the first exit off the Bay Bridge (on Bart it's a 7min ride from Embarcadero Station in SF to the West Oakland Station stop which is the nearest stop). Uber/Lyft is about 12 minutes from SOMA area. If you have to drive, please be responsible and do not drink and drive.
- Official After Party - following the event, we are having the limited edition after party: All Day I Dream After Dark, which features some of our other ADID artists. This will take place at Great Northern at 9pm. We will also have delicious food trucks at Great Northern.
- Pack a blanket and picnic - we’ll have food-trucks, but outside food is also allowed. The venue is a massive park and also has a little beach with scenic views of SF, so bring your favourite comfort blanket so you’ll have a place to take a break from dancing and chill with friends both old and new.
- No tents or stakes in the ground.
- 21+ only - don’t forget to bring your ID (this includes no babies/ toddlers as our permits don’t allow for it).
- Bring warm clothes just in case - forecast is showing a sunny warm day, but it is the Bay Area and the venue is on the water, so as you know conditions can change fast at anytime. Don't let the weather make you shiver :)
- Come early, the event starts at 1:00pm and ends at 9pm sharp (due to strict park rules). We will have special activities to open the event and delicious food will be served all day. There’s also typically less waiting in lines before 2pm. Join us early and find a primo spot to layout your blanket.
- Yoga and opening ceremony - bring your mat and come early for the Yoga and opening ceremony activities! Our friends at Culture Vulture have planned the Waking Hour; a unique interactive program with massages, sacred face painting, yoga, sound healing and more! Starts at 1:00 pm sharp. Here’s a recap video from our last event: https://www.facebook.com/thewakinghourofficial/videos/vb.781577278696411/896173397236798/?type=2&theater&comment_id=932389900281814¬if_t=video_comment¬if_id=1534788973486577
- NO LITTERING -- We know you know but please leave no trace behind. We are really lucky to get to party in the park in nature, so let’s respect this beautiful space and help keep it beautifully clean. There will be plenty of trash containers and recycling / compost options. Place your recycling and trash in the designated trash bins. Thanks!
- Service animals / dogs are allowed, but no pets / dogs.
- Free Water - don't forget your water canteen.
- Picnics are allowed but no outside liquids (security check will be searching all bags thoroughly).
- No ins and outs.
- No BBQs